Antonette_Iachetta
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there!

Alright, I’m really new to the forums here, so be easy on me lol 🙂

I’m working with Adobe Photoshop 7.0, been using Adobe products for quite some time now, I’ ve had 7.0 for what feels like forever lol, cannot wait until I can get CS, I’m an art student so *hopefully* when I go to school in the fall I can get student’s discount if they have one 🙂 Usually I can find ample tutorials on what I need help with, but this one is just frustrating me.

I’m trying to create an image for a website I’m making. I have the photograph I would like to vector, but I have no clue where to start, I heard there was a vector mask in the program or was that a different adobe product. If there is a vector mask I really don’t know how to utilize it. I’m quite confused, a bit lost, and need some good folks to point me in the right direction. I know the basics in Photoshop, and how to do some special techniques, this one has really gotten to me though :/

Any help would be much appreciated 🙂

Thanks & Take Care

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Crhoff
Jul 24, 2004
Don’t think you can do it in Photoshop. If you have Corel Draw their Trace program will convert to vector.

wrote in message
Hi there!

Alright, I’m really new to the forums here, so be easy on me lol 🙂
I’m working with Adobe Photoshop 7.0, been using Adobe products for quite
some time now, I’ ve had 7.0 for what feels like forever lol, cannot wait until I can get CS, I’m an art student so *hopefully* when I go to school in the fall I can get student’s discount if they have one 🙂 Usually I can find ample tutorials on what I need help with, but this one is just frustrating me.
I’m trying to create an image for a website I’m making. I have the
photograph I would like to vector, but I have no clue where to start, I heard there was a vector mask in the program or was that a different adobe product. If there is a vector mask I really don’t know how to utilize it. I’m quite confused, a bit lost, and need some good folks to point me in the right direction. I know the basics in Photoshop, and how to do some special techniques, this one has really gotten to me though :/
Any help would be much appreciated 🙂

Thanks & Take Care

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections