Posted By
Glassman
Aug 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I’m trying to set up an action that’ll allow me to convert numerous jpegs from Adobe RGB to sRGB and automatically save each one to another folder, close it, open the next, convert, save, etc. I’ve gotten as far as getting it to open a jpeg, convert it. It then presents me with the JPEG OPTIONS dialog. I click OK and it then saves it to the new folder, opens the next JPEG, converts it, and presents me with the next JPEG OPTIONs dialog, requiring my input each time even though I have a SAVE command as part of the action.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Aug 16, 2006
"The Glassmans" wrote in message
Hi,

I’m trying to set up an action that’ll allow me to convert numerous jpegs from Adobe RGB to sRGB and automatically save each one to another folder, close it, open the next, convert, save, etc. I’ve gotten as far as getting it to open a jpeg, convert it. It then presents me with the JPEG OPTIONS dialog. I click OK and it then saves it to the new folder, opens the next JPEG, converts it, and presents me with the next JPEG OPTIONs dialog, requiring my input each time even though I have a SAVE command as part of the action.

Thanks for any help.
Bob

Works for me

try this

Record a File > Save as… (.jpg) command as follows: Open any test image
RECORD (to modify your existing action)
File > Save as… (.jpg)
specify any folder
Do not change the file name
Specify whatever .jpg compression setting you like

Follow this by recording File > Close

STOP recording

In the Batch dialog…
Play [set], [action]

Source: Folder Choose (\whatever)
…..x Include all subfolders
…..x Suppress color profile warnings

Destination: Save and close
…..x Override action ‘save as’ commands ##

MH

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections