Posted By
reptus3
Feb 22, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi there!
my question is about: bought a new mice, logitech g9 with 3200dpi, (and use 2 monitors, sony gdmfw900 24"-22,5" viewable with a resolution 2048/1280 pixels ), thought to get a better result in using ,like brushes, photoshop. still see interrupt lines, and not sharp ones how would like.
somebody knows about this problems or knows where to set changes in photoshop? thanks for help!!!
reptus

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Feb 22, 2008
what are interrupt lines? more info. i use a logitech mx1000 laser and it’s nice and smooth like creamery rich butter!
R
reptus3
Feb 22, 2008
hi dave,
it makes not continuis lines
like one point to a otherone
R
reptus3
Feb 22, 2008
… is it possible to upload an image in this foro, to make my explication easier???
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 22, 2008
yes, you can upload to <http://www.pixentral.com> then copy the url from the address bar and post it here.
R
reptus3
Feb 23, 2008
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 23, 2008
smoothing turned on in the brushes palette? you might want to reset the brushes (or the app preferences) and start from there. definitely looks wonky.
R
reptus3
Feb 23, 2008
yes , smoothing turned on, i reset the brushes several times; nada
R
reptus3
Feb 23, 2008
have no any idea where could be the problem, could be the hardware? where i guess the pc with 3*ghz/2 + 6gb ram should get it.. changed mousemap, …screen resolution,…windows mouse properties, allready before the change of mouse exist the problem,
strange
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 23, 2008
is it smooth in other apps?

if so, reset the preferences (per the faq).
R
reptus3
Feb 24, 2008
hi dave,
thanks for your help, think i got it, after clear up everything i entered in the brush options and set the hardness to 100 % and spacing off, it was set hardness 75% and spacing on. thank you a lot to help me with my problem, have a nice weekend
reptus
R
reptus3
Feb 24, 2008
aeh spacing not off, just 1% !!! then works fine
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 24, 2008
good deal! glad i helped put you on the right track, even if i didn’t get it 100%. 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections