M
Posted By
miklenny
Jan 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to change part of a file name in a batch. The batch rename in Bridge rewrites the whole and not part of the file name. Is there a way to do this or is there a separate app that can. Example; house-058.jpg I want to change the ‘house’ to a different name but preserving the number ‘058’
Any feed back much appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Jan 2, 2008
the last FREE renaming app you’ll ever need!

< http://www.herve-thouzard.com/modules/wfsection/article.php? articleid=1>

(no, i’m not associated with them. just a user.)
M
MisterMax
Jan 6, 2008
wrote:
the last FREE renaming app you’ll ever need!

< http://www.herve-thouzard.com/modules/wfsection/article.php? articleid=1>
(no, i’m not associated with them. just a user.)

But it doesn’t work on Vista, apparently.
Rname-it does.

– Max

Tips for Healthy Brain Aging from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Penn – – * Cognitively stimulating activities – Read, do crossword puzzles, play cards or a board game every day.
* Education – Take a class or attend lectures. Advise the next generation to stay in school.
* Exercise – Talk to your doctor about designing an exercise program, even as simple as walking, geared just for you. Individual sessions should be at least 30 minutes long.
* Avoid head injury – Always buckle your seatbelt. Wear a helmet when biking.
* Good nutrition – Eat a heart-healthy diet; it may benefit your brain as well.
* Cholesterol and blood pressure – Maintain your cholesterol and blood pressure within normal limits.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections