CS
Posted By
charley_sweet
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
want to be able to add the file name of each file to the actual jpg (bottom right corner maybe) to a few hundred images all at once. if there is a way to do this so that i have a bit of control, font, size, color, and location.

any one have any ideas?

thanks in advance for your help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Mar 7, 2004
What version? There’s a script on the Adobe Exchange for that for PS 7 and I suppose CS as well (unless it’s built in). You might have to do a bit of script editing to determine color and font though.
CS
charley_sweet
Mar 7, 2004
am using PS CS. i guess i will have to do some research on adobe exchange. i haven’t heard of it. i haven’t found anything like this built into PS CS.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Mar 7, 2004
If it’s like 7 go to File>Automate>Scripts. If there are no scripts listed there hit Browse and look in the Presets>Scripts folder. If it’s not there, download AddFileName from the Exchange and put it in the Presets>Scripts folder.

You may have to make an action that selects the text an changes the font, color and poition. Run the action after running the script or if you can make the running of the script part of the action.

You might also ask about this on the Scripting Forum.
CS
charley_sweet
Mar 7, 2004
that did it, thanks for the help!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections