GB
Posted By
george.barrowcliff
Mar 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My daughter divorced her AHole husband a few years ago and I have a number of professionally done photos of her and her two boys and the AHole.

I would like to scan the photos and remove his carcass from the photo and replace him with the background.

I have Photoshop elements 4.0 to start with but maybe there is a better and easier tool to use.

Appreciate any ideas you might have.

TIA

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
JoeT
Mar 20, 2007
"George W. Barrowcliff" wrote in message
My daughter divorced her AHole husband a few years ago and I have a number of professionally done photos of her and her two boys and the AHole.
I would like to scan the photos and remove his carcass from the photo and replace him with the background.

I have Photoshop elements 4.0 to start with but maybe there is a better and easier tool to use.

TIA

Re-creating the missing part of the background would be quite the task. Much simpler to extract your daughter and grandchildren and place them into an entirely different background photo. Put them places they’ve never been, the Roman Coliseum perhaps? I don’t know about elements 4.0 but 5.0 has a magic extractor that somewhat simplifies the process and works fairly well with careful attention to detail.
J
JoeT
Mar 20, 2007

TIA

Re-creating the missing part of the background would be quite the task. Much simpler to extract your daughter and grandchildren and place them into an entirely different background photo. Put them places they’ve never been, the Roman Coliseum perhaps? I don’t know about elements 4.0 but 5.0 has a magic extractor that somewhat simplifies the process and works fairly well with careful attention to detail.
JP
Joe Pak
Mar 20, 2007

I have Photoshop elements 4.0 to start with but maybe there is a better
and
easier tool to use.

TIA

Scissors would be an easier tool to use…

Joe

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections