R
Posted By
redwoodtwig
Nov 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I see in the help file that I should be able to move the curve in the curves dialog using the arrow keys. I’ve got an image open, I’ve used CTL-click to select a point on the image and now I want to adjust the curve and watch the info rgb numbers as I do, which needs the cursor to stay on the image. Any idea why the arrow keys don’t work? CS2 on Vista Home Basic.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
MisterMax
Dec 1, 2007
wrote:
I see in the help file that I should be able to move the curve in the curves dialog using the arrow keys. I’ve got an image open, I’ve used CTL-click to select a point on the image and now I want to adjust the curve and watch the info rgb numbers as I do, which needs the cursor to stay on the image. Any idea why the arrow keys don’t work? CS2 on Vista Home Basic.

I think you have to ctl-click to establish a point in the graph. Then you can ctl-drag the point. I don’t know how you fix a point on the graph by clicking on the image – the point always goes away. – Max
(CS2, Vista Office, or whatever the stupid OS is called.)

Tips for Healthy Brain Aging from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Penn – – * Cognitively stimulating activities – Read, do crossword puzzles, play cards or a board game every day.
* Education – Take a class or attend lectures. Advise the next generation to stay in school.
* Exercise – Talk to your doctor about designing an exercise program, even as simple as walking, geared just for you. Individual sessions should be at least 30 minutes long.
* Avoid head injury – Always buckle your seatbelt. Wear a helmet when biking.
* Good nutrition – Eat a heart-healthy diet; it may benefit your brain as well.
* Cholesterol and blood pressure – Maintain your cholesterol and blood pressure within normal limits.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections