R
Posted By
robertredwoodgroups
Sep 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Adobe announced today the release of Photoshop Elements 5 in the very near future,

I’ve written a summary review of this new version, based on what Adobe have put up on their site. It cuts out all the bulk and sales garb, making it rather more concise than the official website, and pulls all the important info together onto one page.

There’s also a great demonstration video there, which shows some of the new features in action. It’s just over 15 minutes long, and gives a reasonably comprehensive overview of how the program has changed.

Obviously a complete features list won’t be possible til beta release though. 🙁

Take a look here:

http://www.easyelements.com/elements5

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com
Photoshop Elements Expert Advice

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BC
Bill Crocker
Sep 16, 2006
"Robert Redwood – www.easyelements.com"
wrote in message
Adobe announced today the release of Photoshop Elements 5 in the very near future,

I’ve written a summary review of this new version, based on what Adobe have put up on their site. It cuts out all the bulk and sales garb, making it rather more concise than the official website, and pulls all the important info together onto one page.

There’s also a great demonstration video there, which shows some of the new features in action. It’s just over 15 minutes long, and gives a reasonably comprehensive overview of how the program has changed.

Take a look here:

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com

Excellent Robert!

Thanks,
Bill Crocker
S
spring
Sep 17, 2006
"Robert Redwood – www.easyelements.com"
wrote in message

Take a look here:

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com

Thanks and great job from another Bill 🙂
R
robertredwoodgroups
Sep 18, 2006
No problem guys. 🙂 Glad you liked it!

When I can get hold of a beta version I shall update it, so more to come at some point.

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com
Z
ZR
May 18, 2007
On 13 Sep 2006 17:14:26 -0700, "Robert Redwood – www.easyelements.com" wrote:

Take a look here:

Robert Redwood
www.easyelements.com

Vewry Good. THANK YOU !!!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections