PSE Video Training Tutorial – Comments ????

GI
Posted By
Glen in Orlando
Mar 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently came across this product from Lynda.com on Amazon Photoshop Elements 5 Essential Training (CD-ROM)
by Deke McClelland (Author) List & Amazon price is $99.95 US. Here is a link to the publishers webpage with chapter by chapter indexing.
http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=312

Personally, I learn better when I see it going on, rather than reading it. Has anyone used this video tutorial? Please comment on whether or not you think it was worth the investment.
TIA

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
K2
Mar 24, 2007
Haven’t tried this product, but why not try some of the free Photoshop podcasts on iTunes first?

QX wrote:
I recently came across this product from Lynda.com on Amazon Photoshop Elements 5 Essential Training (CD-ROM)
by Deke McClelland (Author) List & Amazon price is $99.95 US. Here is a link to the publishers webpage with chapter by chapter indexing.
http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=312

Personally, I learn better when I see it going on, rather than reading it. Has anyone used this video tutorial? Please comment on whether or not you think it was worth the investment.
TIA
DF
Don F
Mar 24, 2007
"K2" wrote in message
<snip>
Haven’t tried this product, but why not try some of the free Photoshop podcasts on iTunes first?
———–
I tried several categories and can’t find the Photoshop Tutorial Podcasts. What do you use to find the Photoshop podcasts in Itunes? Don F
K
K2
Mar 24, 2007
Don F wrote:

"K2" wrote in message
<snip>
———–
I tried several categories and can’t find the Photoshop Tutorial Podcasts. What do you use to find the Photoshop podcasts in Itunes? Don F

Once in the iTunes store, search using the word "photoshop". I’ve watched Photoshop TV and Photoshop Killer Tips-both offer easy 5 minute or less videos on one subject.
DF
Don F
Mar 25, 2007
"K2" wrote in message
<snip>
Once in the iTunes store, search using the word "photoshop". I’ve watched Photoshop TV and Photoshop Killer Tips-both offer easy 5 minute or less videos on one subject.
——-
Thanks "K2". That is a good source for helpful tutorials. Don F

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections