SD
Posted By
Sally_Deegan
Jun 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I crop a picture, get to the Print Dialog Box, fill in the picture size and printing information. When I click "Print" I get a Dialog Box which reads: Printing: Img-0070.JPG (cancel). Nothing prints. What does this mean? I have just started printing my own pictures and have been successful. I have never gotten this dialog box before. What am I doing wrong? I’m using Photoshop Elements 3, Windows, Dell Computer and HP Officejet 6110 all-in-one.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CW
Colin Walls
Jun 7, 2005
Are you printiung from Editor or Organizer?
Is th eproblem specific to this picture?
I assume you can print OK from other apps?
K
Ken._Cavaliere-Klick
Jun 7, 2005
It sounds like your printer went offline but Windows is not giving you a clear message, if any, of this. Go to Control Panel, Printer and select Properties. Right click and see if "use offline" is selected. Deselect this if it is checked. I may be a bit off on the exact steps, it’s been a while since I used Windows.
SD
Sally_Deegan
Jun 8, 2005
Colin – thanks for your reply of June 7th. To answer your questions:

I am printing from Editor.
The problem seems to be specific to this picture.
A question in reply to your 3rd question – what does apps stand for? If it stands for applicaitons, the answer is yes.

One more question: How did I get into a Pacific time zone? I’m in Florida – Eastern Standard Time
BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 8, 2005
The server is in California, and this forum posts all times local to that location.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 8, 2005
Beth …

The time things always confuses me totally … like now it says 3.17pm and I’m just about to go to bed 🙂

Wendy
BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 8, 2005
It’s now about 4:20 here, and I’m just about ready to leave to go out to dinner! 🙂 (I’m on "server time"!)
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 8, 2005
Beth …

Server time !! … Oh I like that … 🙂

Wendy
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 9, 2005
Sally

The problem seems to be specific to this picture.

In that case. Try opening the picture, then save as a PSD and close. Now open the PSD and see if that behaves.
SD
Sally_Deegan
Jun 9, 2005
Beth Haney

Thanks so much for explaining the time element is due to the server being in California. I thought I had given some incorrect information when I registered.

Sally

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections