JR
Posted By
jim_reilly
Jun 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was having problems in creating a slide show. I was putting text on allot of the images and it abending. I started saving periodically as a backup. Now I have all of these saved creations . How do I delete them?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

O
o3v3tz
Jun 7, 2005
creating a slide show.

This description is for a Custom Slideshow – post back if you were actually doing a Simple Slideshow instead.

Now I have all of these saved creations . How do I delete them?

1- For the Creation defintion in the Elements catalog and the thumbnail for the Creation in the Photo Browser, right click on the Thumbnail and choose Delelte from Catalog.

2- For the WMV files that you may have created if you went that far in the process multiple times.

If you imported the WMV file in to the Elements catalog as a video file, then delete it like a photo file – Right click on it, choose Delete from Catalog, then check also delete from hard drive.

If you did not import the WMV file to the Elements catalog (either because you chose not to import or because you experienced the abend after the WMV file was saved but before it was imported), then you need to find the folder that you specified when saving the WMV files and delete those that you do not want with Windows Explorer.

Barb O

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections