BW
Posted By
Bob_Wigden
Apr 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This has started happening in the last 2 weeks. I edit a recently imported jpeg using the Standard or Quick Edit function of PSE 3.01. It "saves as" the file name just like normal, plus the "edited-1" appendage. BUT the newly edited file does not become part of a version set even tho that option is selected in the "save as" box. The edited-1 file is sitting in the same hard drive folder, but is not acknowledged as the current version of the pic. It also is NOT displayed in the organizer. I can bring 15 pics into the "edit well" to modify, and the first 10 will save correctly, and the last 5 will just as likely save incorrectly. THis is driving me nuts!

HELP!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
o3v3tz
Apr 30, 2005
Bob,

Suggest that you go to this thread and post your information there.

Jorge Elizondo, "Attention Adobe people: How many of us suffer from the "disapearing edited files" problem" #, 16 Feb 2005 10:41 am </cgi-bin/webx?13>

Barb Olson
TR
Tricia_Roush
Apr 30, 2005
The other thing to do is a catalog->recover in the organizer frequently (not sure exactly where that is in the menu system) – it does fix it sometimes.

-Trish

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections