SA
Posted By
Sam_Amor
Jun 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Im taking pictures with a digital camera to sell clothing online, and Im trying to have a solid whit background behind my clothing. I have just been using the magnetic lasso to go around my images and putting my images on a white background. The look is not very professional, and the edges look rugged.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I can do besides the magnetic lasso? I remember my teacher telling me to play with the colors and than use the lasso, but Im not sure what colors to play with. I just want to remove my solid background color. This shouldnt be too hard for photoshop, right?

Id really appreciate the help, thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Jim
Jun 17, 2007
You could also try this free plugin:

http://research.graphicon.ru/image-processing/gml-matting-6. html

Jim

schreef in bericht
Im taking pictures with a digital camera to sell clothing online, and Im trying to have a solid whit background behind my clothing. I have just been using the magnetic lasso to go around my images and putting my images on a white background. The look is not very professional, and the edges look rugged.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I can do besides the magnetic lasso? I remember my teacher telling me to play with the colors and than use the lasso, but Im not sure what colors to play with. I just want to remove my solid background color. This shouldnt be too hard for photoshop, right?

D
Doug
Jun 18, 2007
If you’re taking the pictures, can you use a white backdrop behind the clothing?
A white bedsheet comes to mind as well as your local photography store for more professional materials.

Doug

wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections