May 30, 2007
I’ve been using Merge to HDR in CS3 for weeks with no problem, but monday it stopped working. When I try to run it now it seems to run normaly for awhile, but then stops before completing the merge. I’m left in PS with a layered image of the 3 images I wanted to merge plus a 4th layer, and without any error message that I can find. I had installed some 3rd party filters the day before this happened, but I’m pretty sure I did at least 1 good merge after that. I’ve tried reconfiguring for more RAM and temp disk space, but that didn’t help. I’ll try the whole list of Adobe’s generic troubleshooting checklist tonight, but I thought I’d ask here too in case anyone has seen this before.