KM
Posted By
Keith_McBirnie
Feb 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have an A5 document I would like to print to A5 card. I cannot get it to print how it looks on the screen though, it always prints at the top right hand side of the sheet, with only the bottom and left hand side parts of the image being printed. Does anyone know why this is? Not sure which information you would need to help me but ask and I’ll let you know.

It’s for Wedding cards, so need to be done pretty quickly :/ Thanks in advance,

Keith

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 1, 2009
Keith

Not sure which information you would need to help me but ask and I’ll let you know.

Your starting point is right at the top of the Photoshop/Mac main page. See: How To Get Help Quickly </webx?50>

Then post pertinent info about your computer, OS, and in your case, most important, your printer. Offhand, it appears to be a printer setup or preferences setting (size or position).

It would be helpful to us if you could take screenshots of all of your page setup and print settings and link to them on your server, or use the free pixentral.com

Neil

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections