BV
Posted By
Bill_Van_Noy
Jul 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just created my first photo album and am having some trouble. First, sometimes when I open it, the thumbnails just show up as X’s, and no pictures, until you click on them, then they show up after that. Second, and and biggest problem, is that when I try to send them to someone via e-mail it is treated like a file with a virus. Hotmail, Comcast and even my own company e-mail will kick it out before it’s even opened. Once created, what’s the best way to send it to someone to they can view it?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 25, 2004
Bill

Many email servers treat HTML extensions as virus. The only sure way of sending web pages developed in Photoshop Elements 2 is to compress (ZIP) all the files and directories into on file and send that. While you can send them this way this is not what was intended with Elements Web page creator, The intention is to create a web pages and up load it so anyone can see them through internet connection.

Grant
BV
Bill_Van_Noy
Jul 25, 2004
Thanks Grant. I guess I’m going to have to get more than the evaluation version of WinZip now. One thing leads to another. Thanks again. I appreciate your help.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 25, 2004
Thanks Grant. I guess I’m going to have to get more than the evaluation version of WinZip now.

Unless WinZip has changed, it doesn’t time out. Just has the nag. Is fully functional.

Mac
BV
Bill_Van_Noy
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks Mac. You are correct. I just tried it and it worked. Thanks again.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections