CT
Posted By
Chuck Thompson
Aug 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A little off topic, but in the hopes that some of you are already into Photoshop Album along with Elements, I have a question.

I’m in the process of evaluating the various features of Album, and have run into a little something when generating a Web Photo Gallery.

To generate the Web Photo Gallery I make whatever photo selections I’m going to use, then click on Creations > Web Photo Gallery. I’m then presented with the Web Photo Gallery main menu screen.

On the opening screen, the first choice in "Gallery Style" is "Horizontal Dark". When "Horizontal Dark" is selected the Preview frame shows a nifty landscape scene occupying the left side of the preview screen with the text (captions, etc.) placed to the right of the main photograph and the thumbnails placed under it.

However, if I choose that "Horizontal Dark" style and actually generate a website with it, the resulting photo is not on the left side but is placed in the center of the screen with the text (captions, filename, etc.) placed below it.

I would prefer the former view since you can see everything right away. The second view, the one actually resulting from the process, will require scrolling to see the captions and other text (unless you use a much smaller picture size).

If there is some way to select an option so that the large photo appears on the left of the screen as shown in the Preview thingy, I can’t find it.

I know I could rewrite the HTML, but I’d have to do that for the HTML file associated with each photograph. Way too much work. There must be something pretty simple that I’m missing.

Anyone able to help??

Thanks in advance.

Chuck Thompson

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections