DG
Posted By
dirk_godshalk
Apr 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having major problems with kearning — I type a line in Verdana, and the kearning is all messed up. I fiddle with the kearning and tracking, but it seems to make it worse. If I select a section of text and redo the tracking, it seems to change the tracking for the entire line instead of the selected text. If I try to change the kearning between two characters by selecting between them, it changes the kearning between all the characters in the line. Obviously I have no idea what I am doing, but I cannot figure out what’s going on from the help file, which seems to contradict what the program is doing. Any help would be appreciated!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Carl Wiles
Apr 6, 2004
what version of photoshop? as i recall older versions dont support different formatting on the same text layer.

wrote in message
I am having major problems with kearning — I type a line in Verdana, and
the kearning is all messed up. I fiddle with the kearning and tracking, but it seems to make it worse. If I select a section of text and redo the tracking, it seems to change the tracking for the entire line instead of the selected text. If I try to change the kearning between two characters by selecting between them, it changes the kearning between all the characters in the line. Obviously I have no idea what I am doing, but I cannot figure out what’s going on from the help file, which seems to contradict what the program is doing. Any help would be appreciated!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections