Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 – unable to play MOV file created from Panasonic LUMIX, DM

CE
Posted By
Cheri_Erwin
Dec 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to play a video that I created from my Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ5 digital camera. When I try to play this file, it only operates in fast forward.

This file that I am playing was copied from a CD. (I made the video with my camera, copied it onto my computer, then burned this video onto a CD.) So it seems like I lost some information by copying from my camera onto my computer. Is there something I can do to fix this so I can play at a normal speed?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 7, 2008
please repost this here cheri:
<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bb8b6b9/>

this is the main photoshop forums. the above link is for the photoshop album starter edition forum.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections