Posted By
thomas_o_brien
Jan 6, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello,

i am trying to figure out the video features of photoshop and i can only get the first frame of the video to render properly.

I am dropping a video file onto photoshop from my 5d and it opens up correctly in PS with the video icon in the layer pallet.

I then duplicate that layer, apply a heavy lens blur to the top layer it then add a mask so the original sharp (bottom layer) video shows through. so i have a blurred masked video layer on the top of the original unmodified video layer.

I have tried File>Export>Video Preview.. and File>Export>Render Video…

each time i specify to render the entire video (all frames) and only the first one is rendered with the blurred and sharp composite video showing. the rest of the exported video clip is only the sharp video (bottom layer)

is there any video tutorials on the video aspects of photoshop? i haven’t found anything on lynda and searching for cs4 and video comes up with tons and tons of normal photo tutorial videos. nothing on the video aspects of photoshop.

any help with this would be appreciated.

thanks
thomas

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections