H
Posted By
Hank
Sep 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running Photoshop 7.0 on Windows XP home and it’s been running problem free since I installed it aver a year ago. I’d been working on a document yesterday and, afetr saving it, closed PS. So far so good.
Next time I tried to open PS, it went through the whole boot process but then it closed itself down. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, uninstalling in a different folder etc etc with no success. Any ideas?
Thank

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

F
Frans
Sep 26, 2004
"Hank" wrote…
I’m running Photoshop 7.0 on Windows XP home and it’s been running problem free since I installed it aver a year ago. I’d been working on a document yesterday and, afetr saving it, closed PS. So far so good.
Next time I tried to open PS, it went through the whole boot process but then it closed itself down. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, uninstalling in a different folder etc etc with no success. Any ideas?
Thank

SP2? maybe?
Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift while starting PS and the program will reset to default setting

Frans
U
Uni
Sep 26, 2004
Frans wrote:
"Hank" wrote…

Thank

SP2? maybe?

Yeah, Microsoft’s service pack II for XP is so buggy. Glad I don’t use XP!

🙂

Uni

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift while starting PS and the program will reset to default setting

Frans
MS
Michelle Stumpf
Sep 30, 2004
The same thing is happening to me – does anyone know of a fix?

"Hank" wrote in message
Thank
Y
YesItsMe
Sep 30, 2004
Hire someone to fix your computer.

in article , Michelle Stumpf at
wrote on 09/30/2004 11:02 AM:

"Hank" wrote in message
Thank

DD
Dave Du Plessis
Sep 30, 2004
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:24:20 -0700, YesItsMe
wrote:

Hire someone to fix your computer.

Michelle Stumpf at

"Hank"

Thank

Are you people sure that you have installed a ‘Help’ file? If yes, there is other ways to initialize it – by entering it direct via Windows Explorer (or Total Commander)

Dave

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections