ATTN: Host/FAQ-Masters…We were doing it the hard way!

P
Posted By
Phosphor
Jan 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was just sittin’ in the Liberry, and pulled one of my old Photoshop User magazines out of the stack…Jan/Feb 2006, to be precise.

Can’t believe I didn’t remember this tip from Peter Bauer where he devoted an entire page of his From the Help Desk column about Resetting Individual Tools <http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?14@@.59b51428> back to factory default.

I wrote up all that mess and made that detailed screen shot, when all that is required to bring up the reset functions is a Control + Click (Right Click under Windows) on the Tool Presets icon on the far left of the Options Bar.

D’OH!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
PECourtejoie
Jan 4, 2009
Ah, yes, indeed…
P
Phosphor
Jan 22, 2009
HEY NOW!
P
Phosphor
Jan 29, 2009
It’ll only take a minute to add this to the FAQ.

What? You say that your house is on fire!?

OK, then. That’s as good an excuse as one might have…

🙂
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jan 29, 2009
Errr … DOUBLE D’OH …

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b51428>

That has been in the FAQ’s in it’s current form for nearly a year now — and there was a similar FAQ before Neil edited all of them and tidied them up!

🙂
P
Phosphor
Jan 29, 2009
Read before you spout, Ann.

My O.P. in this thread is different than the description and image *I* put together for that FAQ as it currently stands.
NK
Neil_Keller
Jan 29, 2009
Phos,

I’ll add this to the FAQs a bit later today (if I have a moment) and then delete it from here. It’ll probably appear as an alternate method within the existing FAQ topic.

Neil

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections