FM
Posted By
Frank Morris
Jan 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Total Training Photoshop CS DVD (bought and paid for) and would like to run them from the hard disk.

Any ideas?

Frank Morris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SI
stupid_idiot
Jan 14, 2004
the obvious to me is to copy and paste the entire contents to your HD.

"Frank Morris" wrote in message
I have Total Training Photoshop CS DVD (bought and paid for) and would like to run them from the hard disk.

Any ideas?

Frank Morris

B
Bart
Jan 14, 2004
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:04:34 -0900, "stupid_idiot" wrote:

the obvious to me is to copy and paste the entire contents to your HD.
"Frank Morris" wrote in message

Any ideas?

Frank Morris
They are (as I recall) the usual DVD-type VOB & IFO files. To play an entire DVD using its menus and features you might need to load them onto a virtual drive (Alcohol 120 comes to mind), just like gamers do with ripped copies. Of course you could simply double-click each of the VOB files copied to your HD and watch them in turn.
D
David
Jan 17, 2004
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:44:43 +0000 (UTC), "Frank Morris" wrote:

Any ideas?

take a look at http://www.doom9.org/ More there about DVD’s than you’ll ever want to know. Extremely helpful forums, a lot of freeware including virtual DVD drives

David
H
Hecate
Jan 18, 2004
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:41:14 -0800, David
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:44:43 +0000 (UTC), "Frank Morris" wrote:

Any ideas?

take a look at http://www.doom9.org/ More there about DVD’s than you’ll ever want to know. Extremely helpful forums, a lot of freeware including virtual DVD drives

David
Or just buy Alcohol 120% and get yourself the best DVD/CD burning software around as well.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections