BK
Posted By
Blair_King
Jul 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, all. I’d like to put four pictures onto one page and then print it. I’ve tried the Print Layouts | Picture package feature (which is actually very cool) but it doesn’t allow me to print the pictures in the size i need (about 1×1.5inches). I think i have to make the pics into layers and then place them on a background but i’m not sure if that’s the solution…

if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Michael Moody
Jul 14, 2004
Hi Blair. I couldn’t find your message on the PE2 Forum, so am replying here to the ng. I hope this reaches you.

I’ve added Ulead’s Photo Explorer 8.0 to my inventory of programs and have found it will print images in several different arrangements; 1, 2, 4, 8, etc per page. It’s far easier to use than PE2. The program also allows you to move and rotate individual photos in the Browse view, which PE2 won’t do. Photo Explorer sells for $29.95 and can be found through Google and downloaded.

wrote in message
Hi, all. I’d like to put four pictures onto one page and then print it.
I’ve tried the Print Layouts | Picture package feature (which is actually very cool) but it doesn’t allow me to print the pictures in the size i need (about 1×1.5inches). I think i have to make the pics into layers and then place them on a background but i’m not sure if that’s the solution…
if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections