Posted By
Ed_Chiodo
Jun 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
<http://www.nolegs.net/mp/fuxed.png>

The colors are off in every adobe program. I’ve tried every Photoshop version i can get my hands on. This also applies in Acrobat. Colors are fine in every other program (PSP). Please help, and go slow, me being a newb and all…

-Ed

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BG
Byron Gale
Jul 1, 2004
Ed,

I suggest that you run the Adobe Gamma wizard. If you’re on a PC, it should have installed in your Control Panel. If it did not, just search for Adobe Gamma.cpl and double-click it.

If you’re on a Mac, then you’ll have to wait for someone else to set you on the path to Adobe Gamma for that platform.

HTH,

Byron
BG
Byron Gale
Jul 1, 2004
Jodi,

JINX!!

Byron
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 1, 2004
Ed, photoshop programs including elements are equiped with ‘ Adobe Gamma ‘ which gets loaded into your control panel apon installation of the PS programs. PS programs are color managed so best to use this utility to calibrate your monitor before you go any further. Don’t know for sure that this will take care of it but it’s certainly worth a try. Here is a link to give ya a hand with the steps if needed;

<http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7-colour/ps7_2.htm>
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 1, 2004
Hi By, our mega bucks is up to 280 million for friday !!! Wish me luck….since you say things so much better than me…the ‘simple’ one 😉
BG
Byron Gale
Jul 1, 2004
Jodi,

Buy a rabbit and rub his foot!!

B
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 1, 2004
Byron, heck, last time i was at the pet shop in the mall they had a dozen rabbits ( don’t they know ?)…anyways, i guess a trip to the mall would do me some good these days. Is it bad luck to rub a rabbit the wrong way ?
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jul 1, 2004
Jodi, if you went back to the mall now, those dozen rabbits may have become 100 rabbits. What happens is…….never mind…..!
🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 1, 2004
ya, tell me chuck what happens ? You are such a clever man and i am so slow at times. Please explain step by step to me what happens. I have some spare time at the moment. Thanks XD
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jul 1, 2004
Actually, Jodi, I stopped explaining because….I forgot….

(getting old…..)
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 1, 2004
getting old ??? please. You forget who you’re talkin to…i know better than that. It’s OK, I think I know 😉

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections