TF
Posted By
Ty_Fondren
May 7, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was attempting to use the match color feature from the Image | Adjustments menu (which I have used successfully recently) and I get a message indicating "Could not complete your request because of a program error."

I cannot find any help associated with this particular error for this particular feature. Has anyone encountered this problem?

I have seen issues in the Knowledge base for a similar error associated with other features. I don’t want to try that fix if it is not applicable in this situation.

Specifically, the error occurs when I select the source from the drop down menu in the Match Color menu.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
controltheweb
Oct 18, 2007
I have the exact same problem. Happened after a manual removal and reinstall. Reinstalled the 9.02 update (again) to try and fix. Did you ever find a fix? No difference. Will try safe mode next.
C
controltheweb
Oct 20, 2007
Accidental crash with Photoshop open, noticed on reboot recent file list cleared in Photoshop, and Match Color now works. Probably opening in Safe Mode and restarting would have had the same effect.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections