V
Posted By
Viviburke
Feb 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to install CS2 Educational version on multiple computers, or can you only put it on one? Do you have to buy a license for extra computers, or just an entirely new program? If so, how much would a license for more computers cost?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 8, 2007
You can install it on as many computers as you wish.

However, you can only have it working (activated) on no more than two at any given time. Luckily, transferring activation is a very quick and simple task.

Enjoy.
V
Viviburke
Feb 8, 2007
But do you need to activate it to have it stay installed on your computer?

Sorry, I’m a bit stupid when it comes to installing things. I’m good with the actual program, but my dad has always installed the programs for me.
C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 8, 2007
No. That program stays installed. It just won’t let you run it without transferring the activation back to that computer first.

And it really is quick and easy.

Chris.
V
Viviburke
Feb 8, 2007
Oooooooohhhh!!!!!!!! Now I get it!
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Feb 9, 2007
While hopefully not a problem for most PCs, the only "gotcha" with transferring activation, is that you MUST have an internet connection for the PC. Unlike activation itself, transferring an activation cannot be done by telephone. Just something to keep in mind.

Daryl

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections