NN
Posted By
Noman_Nadeem
Jun 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi .. i just wonder to see some images of celebraties on web and in print that how finely they had been cut and cropeed from edges… can some one tell me how to do that…. and how can i replce the back ground of my self portrait. assume im a standing on a road..

see ya

Bye

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 13, 2004
Norman,

Use any of the tools (Lasso, magic wand etc) to select yourself. Zoom in very close so that you can make a really good selection then once you have done that do Edit>Copy Edit>Paste and you should now have a picture of you on a new layer.

To put yourself on a new background:

Choose photograph with your new background on it, Double click on it to open it then use the move tool to drag the background to your first photograph. You may have to reorder the layers to get you at the top then your new background below.

Try that and see how you get on … there are a few more things that you can also do but start off with that first.

Let us know how you get on with it.
Wendy
NN
Noman_Nadeem
Jun 15, 2004
Hi wendy…..

Thanks for helping in this.. but i need a bit better control in that.. for example chanel masking.. i’m trying to learn that but its getting a bit difficult to digest for me… can u help me in this topic..? if some one have hair spreaded all over the place….that cant be cut with that lasso or magic wand…
wel.. thanks again… have a nice day..

Regards

Allah hafiz
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 15, 2004
Norman,

It sounds like you are using the full version of Photoshop … and this is the Photoshop Elements forum. You really need to post your message on the Photoshop Forum.

Wendy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections