DS
Posted By
David_Seelbinder
Feb 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Burning slide show to VCD or DVD reduces quality to NG. This is first time using this software. Must be a simple answer I can’t find in tutorials or Kelby’s book. Starting with 78 picture PSD file 940MB (each picture 2520X1800 pxl , 13 MB +_ ). VCD DVD discs, with sound track,(MWVfiles), very poor (awful) detail at 352X240 pxl and 720X480 pxl, 78MB and 93MB.
How can I get discs that don’t loose all the detail?
I have: Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Premiere Elements 3.0 : GT5228 2MHz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive
This novice would be appreciative of some help. Dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bernie
Feb 3, 2007
This is the Photoshop forum, you may be better off posting in the Photoshop Elements forum, just down the hall.

(that or the Premiere Element forum)
DR
Donald_Reese
Feb 3, 2007
I dont think your problem is in the disk,but whatever technique you are using to create the slideshow.
B
Bob
Feb 5, 2007
On Feb 3, 6:51 am, wrote:
Burning slide show to VCD orDVDreduces quality to NG. This is first time using this software. Must be a simple answer I can’t find in tutorials or Kelby’s book. Starting with 78 picture PSD file 940MB (each picture 2520X1800 pxl , 13 MB +_ ). VCDDVDdiscs, with sound track,(MWVfiles), very poor (awful) detail at 352X240 pxl and 720X480 pxl, 78MB and 93MB.
How can I get discs that don’t loose all the detail?
I have: Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Premiere Elements 3.0 : GT5228 2MHz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive
This novice would be appreciative of some help. Dave

You can try the DVD Slideshow Builder which is very powerful and very popular now , i like it very much. It’s very easy to create a customized DVD slide show with photos and videos, and i can add music, transitions, motion effects and make beautiful DVD menus.Also, i can create slideshows on iPod, Zune and 3GP Cell Phones, etc.

you can get it here
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.php?sid=8 and a specific tutorial is here
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2170

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections