G
Posted By
Gary
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do i crop an image and resize it so that when I attempt to print a 4×6 it stills prints properly.

When I crop and bring in the image to be printed it will not fit thge page properly. is this possible. How can I crop and insure I still have the proper dimensions??

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JL
Jim Lloyd
May 19, 2004
Gary,
after selecting the <CROP> tool you will see an options bar across the top of the screen. Enter the exact deminsion in the appropriate boxes. Then when you mark your crop on the image it will always maintain the 4X6 aspect ratio. The <CLEAR> button on the same options bar will erase the settings from the boxes.

"Gary" wrote in message
How do i crop an image and resize it so that when I attempt to print a 4×6 it stills prints properly.

When I crop and bring in the image to be printed it will not fit thge page properly. is this possible. How can I crop and insure I still have the proper dimensions??

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections