Posted By
fr0man
May 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey all,
I have 300 images I need to change the image size, resolution, and canvas size for. I then need to save it as a different file type. The operation is the exact same every time. Is there a way to automate this? Thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 1, 2005
see the help file and manual for "actions" and "batch".

create an action to do it to one image. use the batch command to do it to all the others.
DR
Donald_Reese
Jun 1, 2005
FROMAN, I believe you want to use the batch command to do what you are asking.You would create an action,were you perform the above mentioned changes,and then run the file-automate-batch on the set.check the help section for more detailed info on its capabilities. Do you know how to create an action?
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 1, 2005
I believe you want to use the batch command to do what you are asking.You would create an action,were you perform the above mentioned changes,and then run the file-automate-batch on the set.check the help section for more detailed info on its capabilities.

<sigh> nobody reads post #1! 🙂
TH
Tim_Horning
Jun 1, 2005
…. now if only the JPEG Options dialogue box wouldn’t pop up every time interfering with the automatic saving of the file. What good is automation when you have to sit there clicking OK so the batch process continues? (If there’s a way around that, I’d sure like to know what it is.)
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 1, 2005
use save as instead of save.
DR
Donald_Reese
Jun 1, 2005
Dave,sorry about that,there were no posts when i typed my answer,then looking later,i saw you had replied.probobly in the time it took me to type,you had been more to the point.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 1, 2005
nah. there’s a proud history here of multiple answers! 🙂
D
deebs
Jun 1, 2005
S’ok Donald we pride ourselves on multiple answers

ah! sorry dave 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections