VS
Posted By
Virgil_Shewchuk
May 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was using elements when it crashed. When I got it going again and I try to start the browser nothing happens. I,m using an Emac with os10.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 13, 2004
Virgil,

It may only be hidden… Try Window / Reset palette location.

Post back if it doesn’t work.

Ray
TF
Terri_Foster
May 13, 2004
Virgil,

As Ray says, it may be hidden. Resetting Palette location should solve this but for future reference. Check if your window is maximized. If not, maximize it. (If on PC, this is the middle icon on the main program window where you close program.) When I don’t dock my browser, mine tends to hide at the very very bottom of the screen…just a sliver mirroring my window’s toolbar. Often, I find that I have been on the net or what have you and left my window at a smaller than maximum size so I had the "missing browser" on many occasions.

Terri
MR
Mark_Reibman
May 13, 2004
deleted post… misunderstood question.
RC
Robert_Camacho
May 13, 2004
That was a neat tip Terri – Never thought of docking the browser. 🙂

Robert
DS
Dick_Smith
May 13, 2004
Terri,

That’s the way I do it all the time. Sure gets rid of the "hidden browser blues."

Dick
DF
DUN_FERMLINE
May 14, 2004
I HAVE NO PROBLEM BRINGING UP FILE BROWSER BUT ONLY GET A GRAY COLORED FOLDER ICON IN THE TOP LEFT HAND DIALOG BOX WHERE DESKTOP SHOULD BE AND THERE IS NO PLUS SIGN TO ALLOW ME TO EXPAND THE FOLDER, THAT IS, BROWSE. HOW CAN I GET BACK THE LIVE OPENABLE DESKTOP FOLDER ?
JIM DAVIDSON

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections