Companies making 13 x 19 sheet or 13 x "whatever" rolls Photo Glossy paper?

HG
Posted By
Howard Goldberg
Aug 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help! I am running out of my present stock of 13 x 19 Photo glossy paper for my HP Design Jet 10PS printer. I’ve done a Google search but the results are frustrating. If you know of any brands that produce decent (preferably at reasonable prices) results and or dealers that carry them please let me know. Also if you have used the papers, what did you think of the results?

My thanks in advance.

Bob Goldberg
Digimajic

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DP
Daryl Pritchard
Aug 19, 2003
Hi Bob,

I’ve no idea of how well they would work with an HP printer, but Epson certainly has various paper finishes in a 13×19-inch size. Specifically, I have used the Photo Paper, Matte Heavyweight, and Colorlife Photo Paper, all with excellent results on an Epson 1270 printer. The last time I bought any paper, it was from Buy.com.

Regards,

Daryl
P
Phosphor
Aug 20, 2003
Bob,

I have no personal experience with this, but I read some HP "hype" awhile back that they were trying to get more "competitive" with their product pricing.

Have you looked at their site??

<http://www.designjet.hp.com/supplies>

Patty

I just noticed that the forward slashes have quite an angle to them on my screen—is it that way for everyone???

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections