SM
Posted By
Susan_M
Jun 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop 7. Is there a straightforward way of printing an image over several sheets of printer paper. I wish to do this and then join the pages together to make a very large image. The method I have used before is to open the image and then move a ‘selected area’ across it and then print section by section – this is tedious and I hoped there might be a more direct instruction or work around. Thank you, Susan.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MO
Mike_Ornellas
Jun 5, 2004
tiling.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 5, 2004
What kind of printer are you using? Some have a "poster" option that wil do this for you. Look in Page Setup. It will be called Poster or Tile.

If not…

Do you happen to have Illustrator or Freehand? Both have Tile printing functions that make this easy. I believe it can also be done with InDesign and Quark.
SM
Susan_M
Jun 5, 2004
Thank you – I checked the index in Photoshop for tiling – but just found tile instructions. If you had teh time I’d really appreciate it if you could describe to me what ’tiling’ is and how I use it. thank you
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Jun 5, 2004
Susan,

You need to tile in a page layout application, not Photoshop.
SM
Susan_M
Jun 5, 2004
Thank you, I have Quark, but cannot find out how I get the tiling instruction.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 6, 2004
It’s in the Print dialog I think…somewhere. Sorry, I don’t have Quark here to look at right now.

The forums are back on their site:
<http://www.quark.com/service/forums/>

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections