MZ
Posted By
Maryann_Zucker
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a problem printing in high resolution on glossy photo paper in both Photoshop and Acrobat. The colors seem to change to a green cast. I am using a Canon S9000 printer and have contacted Canon who cannot solve the problem. If I print the file in normal or standard resolution on plain paper the colors are perfect. As soon as I change to High Resolution there is a green cast to all of the colors. I have tried installing a new printer driver, but that has not helped.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions, I am really stumped at this point.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

PA
Peter Aitken
Apr 21, 2004
wrote in message
I am having a problem printing in high resolution on glossy photo paper in
both Photoshop and Acrobat. The colors seem to change to a green cast. I am using a Canon S9000 printer and have contacted Canon who cannot solve the problem. If I print the file in normal or standard resolution on plain paper the colors are perfect. As soon as I change to High Resolution there is a green cast to all of the colors. I have tried installing a new printer driver, but that has not helped.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions, I am really stumped at
this point.

Try narrowing it down. Does normal resolution on glossy paper give proper colors? Try a different brand of paper. It sounds like a printer or driver problem.

Peter Aitken
RL
roger_leale
Apr 21, 2004
I had a similar problem with a Canon S850 giving a blue cast, and when I tried to print b & w on glossy paper it printed completely in shades of red. After loads of useless advice from Canon, The took it in and changed the printhead. Problem solved.
MZ
Maryann_Zucker
Apr 22, 2004
Hi Roger:

Thank you, I am beginning to think that is the problem with my printer as well. I zillion different tests and it all comes out the same. It is almost the exact problem you had.

Again, thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections