Huge murals (approx. 42" x 92") only printing in small 8" x 10" blocks….HELP!!

BS
Posted By
Brady_Seitz
Sep 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m attempting to print large murals for an exhibit and I’m only getting approx. an 8×10 block of the mural. I have no idea why it’s doing this. I have a feeling it’s related to the file and not where I’m printing it from. I’ve tried it from Photoshop and Acrobat and neither has worked. I’ve also tried importing the image to InDesign, exporting and printing the PDF, which didn’t work either. If anybody can name my problem and hopefully a solution I’d be forever grateful! Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BS
Brady_Seitz
Sep 16, 2008
If this helps, I’m printing from a Mac from Photoshop CS2 to an Epson Stylus Pro 10600.
P
Phosphor
Sep 16, 2008
Can’t say exactly what to check for, but this is most likely a print driver problem and not a Photoshop problem.

Are you sure your Epson driver is working properly, and it’s the latest version?
B
Buko
Sep 16, 2008
sounds like tiling is turned on
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Sep 17, 2008
Fit to media and you have the paper size selected as 8×10? And you have tiling turned on.

Although you sound experience.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections