SG
Posted By
sid_golden
Dec 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using CS2. My question is that I have a number of .psd files and I want to convert them to .jpg files. Is there a way of batch conversion either in the Bridge or CS2?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 19, 2006
yes, create an action. record the action converting one, then run that action as a batch. read up (in the manual or help file) on actions and batch.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Dec 20, 2006
You don’t have to record an action. Use the Image Processor, either from File > Automate or from Bridge (Tools > Photoshop Tools). It even has an option to convert the files to sRGB if they are in another color space (highly advisable if you are going to display the files on the Web, send them to an online photo printing service, or distribute copies by email or disk to people who don’t use Photoshop).
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 20, 2006
Use the Image Processor

(kids these days with their new fangled toys! <g>) thanks mike!

dave

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections