MS
Posted By
Mark_Sand
Apr 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This problem was originally posted by Christian Peter back in January under the topic "error message when using startup screen", and I also had the problem and added a few messages to that topic. I was unable to resolve the problem, so I am bringing it up again in the hope that some "fresh faces" might help.

When I try selecting anything from the Startup Screen I get am Internet Explorer error window with the message:
Cannot find file …/HTML Palettes/Welcome/PlayBuiltinCommand(new)

When I try to access anything from the How To pallete I get the error: Cannot find file …/Recipes/Categories/GetHelpID(some 20-digit number)

This started happening to Christian Peter and me for no apparent reason. Christian, if you fixed the problem, please respond in this topic!!

I tried running Norton antivirus (no problems) and did a total uninstall and reinstall of PHE2 several times. I tried other suggestions from the original topic. I called Adobe help and they had no solution.

Fortunately everything else in PSE2 seems to work, so this problem is not critical, but still…

I am running under Windows 2000 Professional. Any ideas, anyone?

Mark

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections