FA
Posted By
Frank Arthur
Jul 15, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I bring in an image defaulting to Fit Screen?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
ronviers
Jul 16, 2007
On Jul 15, 1:55 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

Hi Frank,
I’m not exactly sure what you mean. If you double click on the hand tool it will size the image to fit the screen. There is a setting under general preferences called something like resize during place that may be what you’re looking for but I never use that option – it throws me way off. If you want the image to be re-sized (interpolated) automatically then I don’t know how to do that – I have not needed to do that.

Good luck with it,
Ron
N
nomail
Jul 16, 2007
wrote:

Hi Frank,
I’m not exactly sure what you mean. If you double click on the hand tool it will size the image to fit the screen.

And you can use that in an Action and automatically run that action on any image that is opened via ‘Scripts Event Manager’.

There is a setting under general preferences called something like resize during place that may be what you’re looking for

No, that is something entirely different.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
R
ronviers
Jul 16, 2007
On Jul 16, 5:23 am, (Johan W. Elzenga) wrote:
wrote:

Hi Frank,
I’m not exactly sure what you mean. If you double click on the hand tool it will size the image to fit the screen.

And you can use that in an Action and automatically run that action on any image that is opened via ‘Scripts Event Manager’.

There is a setting under general preferences called something like resize during place that may be what you’re looking for

No, that is something entirely different.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com

Thanks for clearing that up Johan. I will have to look into the scripts event manager – I don’t remember even seeing that one – sounds handy though.

Brgds,
Ron

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections