AD
Posted By
al_dykes
Apr 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I create a web gallery I don’t get a chance to enter a name for the site, or select the check boxes that say how the pictures are to be named. This is the case for all styles. I’ve seen it work on other machines.

This is PE2 on an XP machine.

What am I doing wrong ?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 11, 2004
Sounds like you are perhaps running at 800×600 ?

If so, you probably aren’t seeing all the options from the normal drop down menus either.

Mac
AD
al_dykes
Apr 11, 2004
Nope. All my machines are 1024×768 or better.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 11, 2004
Ya got me, then.

You DO see the entire dialogue box for the Web Photo Gallery, though? Can you do a screen grab and put it onsite somewhere with a link here?

Or email it to me and I’ll do it.
doogle AT doogle DOT com

Mac
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Apr 12, 2004
Mac, What a clever anti-spam technique! Bob
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 13, 2004
Mac, What a clever anti-spam technique! Bob

Can’t say I thunk of it first, Bob.

‘Course, I’m gonna get my 25-50 spams per day regardless 😐

Mac
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Apr 13, 2004
Mac,

I imagine that’s partly due to needing to have the email address on your web site. Hard to get business from the web without it.

I wish I could figure out why I don’t get spam. I have only received a handful of email whose source I couldn’t track to voluntarily posting my address when registering on a site. I don’t even have my ISP’s spam blocker turned on. Just for fun (I’m retired) I’ve added two message rules to Outlook Express. The first blocks specific source addresses at the server so I never see them (only 5 annoying addresses there). The second puts every address not in a list (originally my address book) into a separate folder for review. If I want to get any of those I manually add the address to the rule.

But again that would be a pain when you need to get email from unknown prospects.

Guess I’ve just been lucky.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections