Posted By
Sean
Feb 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I have recently started learning Photoshop and HTML and am developing my first website.

I have a picture of a rock band and I don’t want the picture to be standard, I want it to look like it edges have been torn off around all the way around the complete photo or have a blurry un-even effect.

How would I go about acheiving this?

Sean

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
Kingdom
Feb 25, 2004
Sean wrote in news:9tmo30lkfbh5a44t8k1auc5jug2sfm3jen@
4ax.com:

Hi

I have recently started learning Photoshop and HTML and am developing my first website.

I have a picture of a rock band and I don’t want the picture to be standard, I want it to look like it edges have been torn off around all the way around the complete photo or have a blurry un-even effect.

Sean

cut photo out roughly with lasso tool, like its ripped, paste it onto a white back ground then cut aroung white back groung a few mm from photo cut out.

All extremists should be taken out and shot!
J
JJS
Feb 25, 2004
4ax.com:

So tear the edges off a sheet of paper and scan it. Merge with your imge.
BN
Brooklyn NYC
Feb 25, 2004
Actually Auto FX’s Photo/Graphic Edges does a great job of that effect.

"jjs" wrote in message
4ax.com:

So tear the edges off a sheet of paper and scan it. Merge with your imge.
W
Walyb
Feb 29, 2004
There’s a good tutorial at the site below
http://myjanee.home.insightbb.com/tutorials.htm

"Kingdom" wrote in message
4ax.com:

Hi

Sean

cut photo out roughly with lasso tool, like its ripped, paste it onto a white back ground then cut aroung white back groung a few mm from photo
cut
out.

All extremists should be taken out and shot!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections