Posted By
ruty
Jun 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
progress
Jun 18, 2004
photograph some leather…simplest way
JF
john_findley
Jun 18, 2004
On your PS application disk, there should be a folder called "Goodies". In that folder is a subfolder called "Textures for Lighting Effects". In there, you will find two files called, respectively, "Leather 1" and "Leather 2". You should be able to import them into Filter>Texturizer.

Problem is, what looks like leather to Adobe, looks like styrofoam to me, or, at best, pigskin.

Do a search for leather textures used by 3D artists for bump maps, which will work for Texturizer, or do as Progress suggests.
R
ruty
Jun 18, 2004
Thanks, I’ll check those files. How do I import it into filter>texturizer?
JF
john_findley
Jun 18, 2004
Filter>Texture>Texturizer…>Texture…(Load Texture)> >Goodies>Textures for Lighting Effects>Leather 1 (Open).
B
Buko
Jun 19, 2004
how to create leather effect?

Kill something big.

skin it

make leather

scan it.

B)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections