Posted By
stvlai
Sep 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I came across this lines effects. I would like to change it to a different color. How would one use Photoshop or other software to create simlar effects in different color or just change the color to say silver? You can view the pattern in the link below :

www.sceptre.com/images/Black%20Pattern.jpg

ANy help would be very much appreciated! Thanks.

LS

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DT
David Thompson
Sep 28, 2004
Here’s one way:
Open the file in Photoshop
Add a layer – change the mode from Normal to Overlay
Select a color in the color Palette
Edit >Fill
Adjust the Layer Opacity to change the level of color saturation

wrote in message
Hi

I came across this lines effects. I would like to change it to a different color. How would one use Photoshop or other software to create simlar effects in different color or just change the color to say silver? You can view the pattern in the link below :

www.sceptre.com/images/Black%20Pattern.jpg

ANy help would be very much appreciated! Thanks.

LS
T
tacitr
Sep 28, 2004
I came across this lines effects. I would like to change it to a different color.

Open the image in Photoshop and use Image->Adjust->Hue and Saturation, or simply Edit->Fill in Color mode, to change the color. Nothing to it.

Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections