AF
Posted By
Alex_Fonseca
Feb 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The Picture Package dialog box doesn’t come up. When I select File>Print Layouts>Picture Package, nothing happens.
I used to use Picture Packages without a problem and all of a sudden it stopped appearing… How can I fix this?
I am working with Photoshop Elements 2.0 and Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 29, 2004
I suggest you delete the Elements Preference folder. With Elements closed, click on the start up icon and make a QUICK grab for the Control, Alt, and Shift keys. Hold all three down until you get a screen asking if you want to delete Settings. Say Yes. The Preference folder will rebuild as Elements continues to launch.

If this doesn’t clear the problem, please repost and we’ll come up with another bright idea. Good luck! 🙂
AF
Alex_Fonseca
Feb 29, 2004
Beth, this worked great!!!
Thank you so much.
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 29, 2004
You’re welcome. Keep that one in your bag of tricks. Whenever something that used to work right quits, try deleting Preferences. That folder is subject to becoming corrupted, although nobody has ever been able to figure out a pattern. You might notice tools quit working they way they should, or PP may go again. Just learn the phrase "deleing Preferences" and you, too, can become an "expert" on the Elements forum! 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections