MK
Posted By
Max Kinakin
Jul 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In the picture package layout’s there is no 8 x 10 size listed. I want to do an 8 X 10 from a photo I down loaded from my camera. I remember seeing an item a while back in the forum about setting up this size in the picture package listing. Could someone please direct me. Otherwise how would I go about printing an 8 X 10 from my photo.
Thx

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

LK
Leen Koper
Jul 29, 2003
I usually do’t care about the picture package.
I apply the cropping tool and set the preferences to 8 x10 at 300 ppi, cut out, and that’s all.

Leen
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 29, 2003
Leen’s right. When doing an 8X10, you’re using all of your sheet of paper anyway (well, all of a U S standard 81/2 X 11 anyway.) Once you have the picture looking the way you want it, just print it and trim off the excess. Picture Package on one that size is just extra time.
BB
brent bertram
Jul 29, 2003
And if you still want an 8 x 10 layout, try this, appropriately named in the layouts folder .

"I 8.5 11
(1)8×10
0.25 0.75 8 10"

🙂

Brent
BB
brent bertram
Jul 30, 2003
Max,
Real men like doing things the hard way ! <G> . ( Like figuring out a picture package when you can just crop, drag & drop ) . Jay Arraich has a useful site for new guys and old guys at <http://www.arraich.com/elements/psE_intro.htm> .

Welcome aboard and stick around .

🙂

Brent

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections