L
Posted By
LeDeane
Nov 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to view the Lightroom videos but am locked in an endless cycle of Get Flash Player, Download Flash Player, Flash Player Installed,Get Flash Player and on and on. I always have problems with programs using Flash Player and always have to redownload and install it but I have never got stuck in this endless cycle. I use Windows XP-2. Any suggestions? Thanks jc

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Nov 7, 2006
LeDeane,

I’m not sure what to advise other than that perhaps this is a browser-related issue. So, if you can identify which web browser you’re using, that may be helpful. This may be something impacted by having too restrictive a security setting in place in your browser settings.

Regards,

Daryl
LB
larry_brubeck
Nov 7, 2006
I have the same problem with Flash or Macromedia player trying to access Adobe Exchange ,Instal ,dont work,insta again still wont work,Downloaded adobe flash player ,still wont work, I think that the flash plaers are at fault not my AOL browser, use to be able to view that site,but no more.
C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 7, 2006
AOL browser <cue scary movie music>
L
LeDeane
Nov 7, 2006
Chris, I don’t see your message. jc
PP
Pat_Phelan
Nov 10, 2006
I would be very interested in a solution to this problem. I also used to be able to access Adobe Exchange. Now, it’s a vicious cycle of downloading, installing, still doesn’t work; and repeat.

I am not on AOL, so that is not an issue with me.

Any ideas what I could do?

Pat

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections