JM
Posted By
John McWilliams
Oct 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot sub to the forum for Lightroom as every user name I type in is rejected as being already used, and my server (Comcast) doesn’t offer any NG devoted to Lightroom that I could find. So, please pardon the ot nature of this post

How do you export selected photos out of Lightroom? I can export the whole thing, or one at a time, but it’s not a good solution for me. These are RAW files, from a 20D and as of yesterday, a 5D.

Also, does drag and drop among "shoots" work for others in Beta 4? Or failing that, how do you move 6 photos from one place to another? {I’m onna Mac, 10.4.8, MBPro, needing more RAM.}

John McWilliams

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JM
John McWilliams
Oct 10, 2006
John McWilliams wrote:

I cannot sub to the forum for Lightroom as every user name I type in is rejected as being already used, and my server (Comcast) doesn’t offer any NG devoted to Lightroom that I could find. So, please pardon the ot nature of this post

How do you export selected photos out of Lightroom? I can export the whole thing, or one at a time, but it’s not a good solution for me. These are RAW files, from a 20D and as of yesterday, a 5D.
Also, does drag and drop among "shoots" work for others in Beta 4? Or failing that, how do you move 6 photos from one place to another? {I’m onna Mac, 10.4.8, MBPro, needing more RAM.}

I ended up deleting the plist, and that, or a restart, solved the problem.

Does no one here also use Lightroom? Is there a forum in addition to the Adobe sponsored one someone could suggest?

John McWilliams

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections