Jun 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
1-I have LR installed on 2 computers.
2-I can edit with LR on both computers.
3-I can only "Export" on the laptop.
4-When I try to "Export" on the desktop, LR crashes. 5-I can "Export with Previous", but it just allows me to export as a jpeg, I don’t even get to specify the quality. I don’t get the Export dialog box.

I thought that perhaps I had something goofy in my XP install. I reformatted and reinstalled. No joy.

I reformatted and reinstalled again, only this time I just installed XP SP3 and Lightroom. (Before I had put on AVG)
Still no joy.

The computer in question is a shopbuilt machine. Intel mobo, D865PERL, 2 G RAM, 2X250G HDD’s, ATI Radeon 9600, XP Pro SP3

Joe

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
KatWoman
Jun 26, 2008
"Joe Fisher" wrote in message
1-I have LR installed on 2 computers.
2-I can edit with LR on both computers.
3-I can only "Export" on the laptop.
4-When I try to "Export" on the desktop, LR crashes. 5-I can "Export with Previous", but it just allows me to export as a jpeg, I
don’t even get to specify the quality. I don’t get the Export dialog box.
I thought that perhaps I had something goofy in my XP install. I reformatted
and reinstalled. No joy.

I reformatted and reinstalled again, only this time I just installed XP SP3
and Lightroom. (Before I had put on AVG)
Still no joy.

The computer in question is a shopbuilt machine. Intel mobo, D865PERL, 2 G RAM, 2X250G HDD’s, ATI Radeon 9600, XP Pro SP3

Joe
I don’t have LR but did you check to see if all yor options /prefs are set same way??
most Adobe progs have a spot to allocate extra Ram or cache size
JF
Joe Fisher
Jun 27, 2008
I will check my options and presets, (assuming I can figure out how to do that w/out the Export dialog box) 😉
ATM, I’m trying a program called Phase One Capture One, so far it seems pretty good.
Joe
"KatWoman" wrote in message

I don’t have LR but did you check to see if all yor options /prefs are set same way??
most Adobe progs have a spot to allocate extra Ram or cache size

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections