HD
Posted By
Harry_Davis
Dec 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since upgrading to PSCS4 and LR2, RED has become orange in my Adobe apps. R=255, G=0, B=0 is pure orange. I calibrate my monitor regularly (Gretagmacbeth) and red is "red" in other programs, websites, desktop icons, etc. I have PS color settings: ProPhoto RGB (same as lightroom2), Gray Gamma 2.2, Dot gain 20% which were settings I used in CS3. Intel Mac Pro G5, ATI Radeon X1900XT and the driver is current. A red leaf in PS looks orange but PRINTS red (I also use Epson printer profiles). Since upgrading, my problem has migrated backwards… red is also orange in PSCS3 and Illustrator CS3. Suggestions greatly appreciated!

Harry

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Dec 7, 2008
B
Buko
Dec 7, 2008
Bad monitor profile
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Dec 7, 2008
That is why I suggested logging in as a new user, he is probably not going to believe you until he does log in as a new user. When doing so the Monitor Profile does not follow to the new user.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections