MP
Posted By
Mark_Pilkinton
Oct 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I go between Illustrator and Photoshop many times a day and don’t want to export the clipboard every time (I almost always have something on the clipboard when making new layers). I do a Export about 5 out of 10 times so I don’t want to disable that option in my preferences and want to know if there is a key command that I can hold down when leaving Photoshop and NOT wanting to export the clipboard….or if I disable export in the preference…is there a keyboard command to hold when I want to export the clipboard? It just seems to slow me down when it gives the message clipboard failed because file is too large and then it will go back to Photoshop!

Thanks,
Mark Pilkinton
New World Graphics

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
PeterK.
Oct 4, 2006
You can record it as an action. Just make a new action, start recording, open the preferences dialog, uncheck the export button and ok the dialog box, stop recording. You can set the action to an f-key. Then record an action of checking the box and set it to another f-key, (or the same key, except with command, shift, etc. added)
R
Ram
Oct 4, 2006
Or you can copy a single pixel or character before switching applications.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections